BHA AWARDS COLLECTION 2016
EL1:16 MADE TO CREATE COLLECTION
GEMMA: SUMMER WAVES
CREATIVE TEAM COMPETITION
JAMES CAMPBELL: BEACH WAVES
WINTER ESSENTIAL LOOKS TEAM DAY
GRADUATE FASHION SHOW
YOUNG ARTISTIC TEAM
At Hensmans, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information and how we use it and keep it secure.
Who is collecting your data?
We are Hensmans Salons Ltd, registered in England, No: 12345678. Our registered address is 7-9 Kettering Road, Abington Square, Northampton NN1 4AJ and main phone number is 01604 634448. For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is being collected, and when?
- When clients come for an appointment, we collect their name, postal address, contact phone numbers, email addresses, and date of birth. We also make a record of any allergies and skin tests for clients having a colour service.
- When a client registers for our online booking system, we collect their name, email address and phone number, which is added onto our client database.
- When we hold external events, we collect email addresses from attendees so we can send out new client vouchers and offers, however people are asked if they wish to receive these and we only send to those that opt in to receiving email communications from us.
- Our salons are monitored by CCTV.
Why is the data being collected?
We collect your data for a few reasons:
- Occasionally we may need to contact you about an upcoming appointment. For example, to make you aware of your stylist being unwell or an issue beyond our control that requires the appointment to be rescheduled. We will always ask for your preferred mode of contact for these occasions, and you are free to change this at any time.
- We ask to collect your mobile number so that we can send you appointment reminders via text message; we always ask if you would like these reminders and do not send them unless you consent to them, and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We make a record of any allergies and skin test results as we are legally required to by both our professional federation and our contractual agreements with our product manufactures, so this is carried out on the lawful basis of our contractual obligations. We also ask for your explicit consent to store this information for one year.
- We ask for your date of birth as there are some services we can’t offer to under 16’s, in line with our professional code of conduct. We also require confirmation of the age of young people, as children under 12 are required to be supervised in the salon by a parent, so processing this information is on the lawful basis of our legitimate interests as a business.
- We also ask for you date of birth as we like to be able to email you a birthday voucher; we will always ask if you consent for us to do this and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We like to keep you up-to-date with our news, offers and events via email and/or post; we will always ask if you consent for us to do this and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- We have CCTV cameras in the salons for security reasons. They also provide us with the opportunity to monitor the running of the salon at all times to identify any possible Health & Safety issues so that we can address them as soon as they arise, so we conduct this monitoring on the lawful basis of our legitimate interests as a business.
Who will it be shared with?
We will not share, sell or rent your data to any third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How do we store your data?
We store all client information on our secure database that is password protected, which is backed up to an encrypted, password protected cloud storage system. CCTV footage is securely stored and password protected for 30 days, after which time it is deleted.
How long will your data be kept for?
Your data will be kept securely until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive our communications, or after 2 years from your last salon visit, whichever is sooner.
How you can access and update your information?
You are able to view the data we hold on you at any time by contacting Caroline on 01604 634448 or email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring the accuracy of your information, and regularly check the details we have are correct. If you change any details that we hold, please notify us by either phone on 01604 634448, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 7-9 Kettering Road, Abington Square, Northampton NN1 4AJ.
You have the right to determine whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not wish to receive communications from us by post, email or phone, in the first instance, you can notify us of that by not opting in on the client contact form in salon.
You can also change how you would like us to contact you by letting reception or your stylist know at any time.
If you would like us to delete all your contact information, please contact Caroline at email@example.com or on 01604 634448.
If you want to complain about communications you receive from us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01604 634448. If you think that we have misused your data, you can also complain to the Information Commissioner's Office at any time.